Firearm and Ammunition Export
At All Pro Guns & Ammo we can export worldwide and are your one-stop shop for sourcing products, licensing, and shipping firearms across the globe. We take care of everything and provide you with a hassle-free experience. This sets us apart from the competition as an all-inclusive resource for your exporting and shipping needs.
- To export defense articles first and foremost, please make sure the defense articles you wish are legal to possess in that specific country.
- Once the defense articles you are looking to export are allowed, please provide us with a purchase order, and all necessary paperwork from your country for the defense articles you wish us to export. It is your responsibility to provide us with the necessary paperwork. Again, each country is different, so please make sure it is legal, and you have proper authorization to import defense articles. We will also reach out to you if any additional information is needed.
- Once the proper paperwork is supplied to us, we will look into obtaining the proper export license through the BIS (Bureau of Industry and Security) or ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulation). BIS takes up to 30-45 days to obtain clearance and ITAR 60-90 days.
- At this point, we will then start the licensing process and collect a one-time licensing fee of $350 to submit the export license to the BIS. Please call for ITAR licensing fee.
- Once the license is approved for export, we will forward all the documents to our shipping company, which will be reaching out to you directly. They will verify all information is correct and discuss the route of travel you wish to have the defense articles sent to you. They will also collect shipping payments at that time.
- Our shipping company will then process all paperwork through Customs, and once that is cleared, the defense articles will be headed out to your intended Country.
Government and Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
All Pro Guns & Ammo/ APG Manufacturing has products available for the U.S. DoD (Department of Defense) and any other Government Agencies needing firearms or related components. We can also supply Internationally under the Foreign Military Sales Program (FMS), and will be subject to ITAR.
Products are subject to AECA (Arms Export Control Act), EAA (Export Administration Act), ITAR (International Traffic In Arms Regulations), EAR (Export Administration Regulations), and the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives). All Pro Guns & Ammo/ APG Manufacturing is committed to compliance with all applicable U.S. and foreign regulations as it relates to the export of firearms and related components. For any questions regarding the exportation of defense articles please call us at (866) 255-7486 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.